Chronic Pain Study
Hazel Godfrey from Newtown
I am a PhD student conducting a research study on chronic pain experience and visual perception at Victoria University of Wellington, Kelburn Campus. The study takes approximately one hour (including breaks). In this experiment, you will perform simple visual tasks and complete questionnaires.
To participate, you must:
• Have English as a first language
or be fluent in English
• Have normal or corrected-to-normal eyesight
• Be able to use a mouse and keyboard
• AND Have chronic pain (pain that is present almost every day, and has lasted more than 6 months).
To thank you for your time, you will receive:
• Either one Lighthouse Cinemas voucher OR one $15 New World voucher
• Up to $20 in taxi chits to get home after the study
This research, supervised by Dr. Gina Grimshaw, has been approved by the Southern Health and Disability Ethics Committee, 14/STH/122.