The love of my life is dying

Home Forums CancerChat NZ Supporting someone with cancer The love of my life is dying

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by JulieH JulieH 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

BLESSMYANGEL
    Participant

Hi im new here… im having great diffuculty accepting my oartners diagnosis of glialblastoma grade 4. There is no cure and im so very upset. She, Angel is 42 and im 31. I need to be strong for her but im such a mess. I hate this so much.

JulieH
    JulieH
    Keymaster

Hi Blessmyange,
    I’m so sorry to hear of Angel’s diagnosis of glioblastoma – it is so hard living with this raw grief and being supportive to Angel as well. I wonder if you would like to call us – the cancer information nurses on 0800CANCER (226 237) – we are happy to talk and have lots of resources we can suggest that may be helpful.
    Take care,
    Julie
    Cancer info nurse

JulieH
    JulieH
    Keymaster

Hi Blessmyange,
    I’m so sorry to hear of Angel’s diagnosis of glioblastoma – it is so hard living with this raw grief and being supportive to Angel as well. I wonder if you would like to call us – the cancer information nurses on 0800CANCER (226 237) – we are happy to talk and have lots of resources we can suggest that may be helpful.
    Take care,
    Julie
    Cancer info nurse

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Positive SSL