Website Etiquette at CancerChat NZ
We ask that you:
- Do not give your mailing details.
- Do not give out the names of health care professionals
- Do not encourage or promote alternative therapies in preference to mainstream/conventional therapies.
- Do not advertise or promote products or services as CancerChatNZ is not to be used as a forum for such solicitation.
- Do share your positive and less positive experiences of your own cancer journey and/or that of family members/friends so that others may derive comfort from knowing that they are not alone in their experience
- Do give us feedback on CancerChatNZ and how/if it has helped you at all.
- Do call the Cancer Information Helpline on 0800 CANCER (226 237) to talk with a Nurse if you would like to discuss specific therapies/drugs.
The Cancer Society Wellington does not promote the use of alternative therapies for the treatment of cancer.
The information posted on the message boards does not represent the opinions of Cancer Society Wellington and is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice. This information should not be used to diagnose or treat a health problem without the consultation of a qualified healthcare professional. If you have concerns regarding your condition, consult your healthcare professional without delay. If you would like to provide feedback on this forum please fill in the form below.